Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Holy Crap, Where Was I?!

For those of you who've been wondering where the Heck I've been for basically all of October and the first half of November, the simple answer is I've been trying to fix up the blog and make it nice. I've been working on new graphics, including a title picture and new rating images, with more in the works.

I've also gone back and added annotations to some of my older blog posts, so feel free to go back and read them again. I've added especially lengthy annotations to my reviews of Final Fantasy X-2 and Sonic Gems Collection.

I intend to restart the regular reviews ASAP, most likely tomorrow. In other news, I currently have Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on pre-order and intend to have a review up for that shortly after getting my hands on it.

No comments: